Golf carts are welcome transportation to the game. Find out in this article what golf cart steering wheels can do for you and how to install a new one for yourself!
The Best Golf Cart Steering Wheel from 10L0L
When it comes to golf cart steering wheels, there are a variety of brands to consider. But one of the most popular ones comes from 10L0L. Here are the best golf cart steering wheels from 10L0L:
12.5" diameter universal steering wheel fits EZGO Golf Carts, Club Car Golf Carts, and Yamaha Golf Carts. It must be fitted with 5 and 6-hole steering wheel adapters (adapters sold separately).
10L0L golf cart steering wheel with D shape design gives you more room to get in and out of the cart, Ergonomic Design of this golf cart steering wheel provides a nice touch and feels great in your hands, with Woodgrain with textured black outer grip, Great looking and feeling steering wheel.
It only takes three minutes for the steering wheel adapter to be connected to the steering wheel, saving your precious time and bringing more efficiency and convenience to your life.
How to Install a Golf Cart Steering Wheel
To install a golf cart steering wheel, you'll need some basic tools, including a wrench, screwdriver, and pliers. Here are some specific steps you can follow:
- Remove the screws of the scorecard plate with a cross screwdriver.
- Remove the scorecard plate cover.
- Remove the screw sleeve on the steering wheel with a spanner.
- Remove the plastic steering wheel.
- Put the right adapter hub into the steering column.
- Drive a screw sleeve with a spanner.
- Put the steering wheel on the adapter.
- Put 6 screws into the steering wheel to connect the adapter, then tighten the screws one by one with Allen Hex Key Wrench.
Golf cart steering wheels come in a variety of styles and configurations, so it can be difficult to find the best one for your needs. In this guide, we have covered something you need to know about golf cart steering wheels. Hopefully, this guide will help you find the perfect wheel for your golf cart and make driving safer and more enjoyable.