Looking for a new golf cart light kit? The market is full of products and there's something out there for every type of golfer. Some come with high quality while others come with elegant designs, but how do you know which ones are right for you? Luckily, we've got all the new golf cart light kits you'll ever want to know about right here!
What are the Best Golf Cart Light Kits on the Market?
There are many great golf cart light kits on the market these days. Some are designed specifically for certain models of golf carts like Club Car Golf Cart or Yamaha Golf Cart, and others can be used generally. 10L0L is one of the most popular brands on the market. It provides golf cart LED light kits to come with a universal deluxe light upgrade kit, this deluxe kit included an up-gradable harness, that allows you to extend to brake, hazard, horn, and turn signal functions. there are front turn signals as well as rear turn signals, hazard flashers, headlights, and brake lights.
Living in a golf cart community and using a cart daily to get around. Therefore, the golf cart light kit is suitable and necessary for any golf cart, you will get great night vision and be safe after your golf cart installs bright led golf cart lights. In addition, it will make your golf cart street-legal after installing the golf cart light kit.
How to Put the Lights on Your Golf Cart
If you're like most golfers, you love spending time out on the road. Therefore, having proper lighting can make your round a lot more enjoyable. Here's how to put the lights on your golf cart:
- Make sure your golf cart light kit is suitable for your golf cart models. If not, replace them before installing them.
- Verify that your wiring is in good condition and properly routed. A damaged wire will reduce the effectiveness of your light kit.
- Connect one end of the wiring to your headlight and taillight bulbs, respectively.
- Connect the other end of the wiring to an appropriate power source (usually 12 volts).
- Test your lights by turning them on and off several times while driving around the parking lot or course.
If you're looking for a new golf cart light kit that will add some bling to your driving, look no further than 10L0L's top picks. Each of these kits comes complete with a headlight, taillight, and necessary wire harness. Welcome to visit our website for more information.