The article introduces the golf cart electric part, a standalone separately-excited electric motor specifically designed to work with EZGO golf cars. The article provides all the information you need to know about this product.
What is a Separately-Excitable Motor?
A separately-excitable motor is a type of electric motor that produces power without the help of a gearbox. This type of electric motor allows for more responsive control, making them perfect for applications such as e-golf carts.
Its Proper installation
This type of separately-excited electric motor fits EZGO TXT 2000-up fleet speed 36V PDS electric golf cart but pay attention: only fits PDS vehicle. Make sure your golf cart has a 73326-(G02-G07) PDS (Precision Drive System) controller. In addition, it only fits the separately-excited motor system, make sure your cart has a run/tow switch, or it will NOT be compatible.
When it comes to installing, installing an electric motor in a golf cart can be a relatively easy task. However, following the correct installation procedures is important to ensure that the motor lasts for years. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure that the ground wiring is properly secured. This will help prevent any electrical issues.
- Make sure that the insulation of the wires is properly sealed. This will protect them from moisture and weather damage.
- Always use a waterproof connector when connecting wires to the motor. This will keep water and other debris from entering the electrical system.
- Always use heat shrink tubing when attaching wires to terminals. This will help keep them secure and avoid damage during installation or repairs.
Benefits of a Separately Excited Electric Motor
A separately excited electric motor for EZGO golf carts can benefit your driving. Here are just a few of the benefits to consider:
- fewer breakage issues - the motor will not overheat and damage the cart, making it easier to repair.
- quieter operation - the motor will run more quietly, providing a more relaxing driving experience.
- longer battery life - with less stress on the motor, the battery will last longer
- improved performance - with no interference from the other components of the golf cart, the electric motor can deliver better performance.
Are you looking to add extra power to your EZGO golf cart? Check out separately-excited electric motors from 10L0L! These motors offer increased speed and better performance. If you want to learn more, welcome to contact 10L0L!